Read in | Lee en: Spanish
Mesa Komal supports food entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and technical assistance needed to start and grow their business.
Nashville is a great city for entrepreneurs. There are many resources available to support small businesses!
Find information on our website regarding:
- Starting a small business
- Food safety permits and regulations
- Sourcing ingredients and kitchen supplies
- Selling at local markets
Conexión Américas offers a small business class — Negocio Prospero — that is taught in Spanish. This introductory business course provides aspiring business owners and micro-entrepreneurs useful tools and skills to launch, or improve the management and profitability of, their businesses.
Other Kitchens for Rent
- Grow Local Kitchen
- The Cooks Kitchen
- Cumberland Culinary Center (primarily for co-packing and bottling)
- Coleman Park Community Center (look for community kitchens in Nashville.gov)
Tennessee Food Business Network (full listing of all Tennessee Food Businesses and Kitchens)
We are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help!