Read in | Lee en: Spanish
What does Mesa Komal provide?
The food industry is known to have a high cost of entry. Mesa Komal seeks to lower those barriers by providing a safe, affordable, licensed commercial kitchen available to rent for organizations and entrepreneurs who are in need of a permitted facility. By sharing space, entrepreneurs avoid shouldering the full costs of permits, expensive equipment, pest control, linen service and long-term leases.
Mesa Komal is designed to allow entrepreneurs to work alongside one another in the space.
Kitchen equipment includes:
- 3 commercial ranges (each with 4 burners, 1 griddle and 2 ovens)
- 4 convection ovens
- 1 deep fryer
- 1 char broiler grill
- 1 30-qt commercial mixer
- 1 proofing box/warming box
- 1 ice maker
- Reach-in coolers and freezers
- Walk in cooler
- Storage units with metro shelving
- stainless steel prep tables
- 2 Large 3-compartment dish sink
- Commercial dishwasher
- Pots, pans, bowls and more!
- Satellite bowl
- Food processor
Also included in rental:
- All Utilities (gas, electricity, water)
- Linens – towels, aprons and floor mats
- Pest Control
- Garbage, Recycling and Used Grease dumpsters
- Soap and Sanitizing Solution for sinks and dishwasher
- Mops, brooms and other cleaning supplies
- Regular hood cleaning and grease interceptor cleaning
- Access to wireless internet
- Kitchen permits remain paid and up-to-date
Mesa Komal currently has limited storage and cooler spaces. Freezer space is not available at this time.
Mesa Komal has parking outside the entry door for easy loading/un-loading. **Parking is limited and we do not guarantee parking at all times**